So each week that goes by, I am starting to love the research I have been doing to find more and more tips and tricks, and also writing down what I do on a daily basis that could help you out – to make your life easier.
My favourite tip that I learned this week – that truly does work is this: Have you ever sent someone the wrong Imessage to someone and been like “oh no, this is not going to go well” well stop worrying cause there is a solution to this problem. Immediately put your phone on airplane mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message – BEST TRICK EVER. This works best for when your wifi is weak and it is taking awhile for the message to go through.
And the following tips and tricks are my other 9 favourite for the week!
2. Don’t buy things you don’t need, with money you don’t have, to impress people you don’t even like! (this saves you lots of money and keeps you from not hanging out with people who aren’t your true friends)
3. Podcasts and Audiobooks are a great way to help you get smarter – listen to them during your commute to work or school each day
4. Break in shoes by wearing thick socks and the blasting them with a hairdryer
5. Drink a glass of cold water as soon as you wake up, this is a great for your health and helps your body wake up faster
6. Before you go to bed, take 10 minutes (or as much as you need) to plan the day ahead of you – this could be anything from laying out your outfit, looking at google to plan your commute or make a list or errands you have to get done (grocery shopping list, shopping returns, manicure/pedicure, etc)
7. Cut negative people out of your life – all they will do is drag them down. Stop contacting these negative people for one week and see how much lighter your life will feel, in a great way!
8. If procrastinating is a character defect of yours, like it is mine, set a timer or an alarm (and name the alarm for the task you need to do) this way you will be reminded of what you are suppose to be doing instead of what you are doing!
9. If you ever feel like you are not able to remove yourself from your comfort zone – try to put yourself in socially awkward situations (make sure they are safe though, please do not go roaming around downtown at night time because that makes you uncomfortable – that is a normal situation to feel uncomfortable in). You will become more outgoing after doing these little tasks!
- For a list of socially awkward situations that will help you get out of your comfort zone check out the list to come!