So last week I posted 10 tips and tricks that I use on a daily basis, to keep myself and my life easy. I have decided that I am going to keep posting tips and tricks or according to the hashtag LIFEHACKS!
- If you are bored in Toronto on a Saturday or Sunday, especially with the cold weather upon us, checkout the AGO or the ROM. These two art museums always have something new and fun going on – with different exhibits monthly.
- Try to learn something new each day, even if its remembering your mail mans name, or finding out the meaning behind your own name or your family members
- Check out History accounts on Instagram. There are a lot more accounts to be discovered on Instagram – besides for the Fashion, Beauty and DIY’s accounts
- Always keep makeup wipes beside your bed, in case your too lazy to wash your face – never go to bed without cleaning the makeup off your face
- Keep body lotion by your bed as well, I recommend the Time Sleep Sommeil from Bath and Body Works
- Buy a super charger to plug in and charge your phone – and anything else that is a usb. ANKR makes the best ones and takes between 4-6 USB Ports at one. This charges your phone as quickly as it would if your phone was on Airplane Mode
- Keep a swiffer in your car, when ever you are at a red light, or stuck in traffic – give your car a little wipe – the swiffer really helps keep your car looking clean, until you have a chance to get your car cleaned or do it yourself
- When you eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly, your stomach has time to send the signal to your brain that it is full
- Watching a Horror movie will burn up to 200 calories!!
- Go 24 hours without complaining, not even ONCE, and then watch how your life will change for the more positive!
Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Love Ashley xoxo