I have always been one to do little things around my house that have always made life just that much easier for me, when I am on the go. I didn’t realize that all these little things that I just thought was my part of my daily routine, could actually come in handy for someone else to know – so they can do it too. Life Hacks – is what bloggers are calling them – but I just see it as making life easier, aka My Tips and Tricks!
I am always going to be adding to this list, because there are always things that come up as I do them, that I say to myself, “Oh someone else would like to know about this too” and I add it to my on going note I have saved in my iPhone.
- New shoe laces instantly make your white shoes look just a little but more new and fresh
- Mr. Clean Magic Easier is the best for cleaning runners, especially Converse
- When shopping online, and you want to avoid paying duties, get a PO box in Buffalo and ship it there – then make a weekend out of it and go stay on the other side of Niagara Falls…Don’t forget to bring home your goodies from your PO box!
- Black Shoe polish can make your black shoes go from the Donation Box to a Friday Night out
- Order your Uber eats on your way home from work so it is arriving as you pull in the driveway
- Brazilian Wax – only way to go (unless you laser) Check out WAXON – they are located all around Canada
- Shop on Queen Street, it is like shopping on Melrose – Chic, Cheap and Cheerful || and you won’t show up to the party wearing the same outfit as anyone else
- When you feel like you are in a rut, spend the day at the spa || pampering yourself is a great way to END THE RUT
- When you feel tired in the afternoon, drink a sugar free red bull, or if you are able to – take a 15 min nap
- Fresh air in the morning is a great way to start your day – try waking up when your alarm first goes off (press snooze) and opening a window and then lay back down until your snooze alarm goes off – by that time you will get a good dose of fresh air (even though its going to be cold with winter upon us) it will help get you going!