I am one of the biggest fan ever of chilling on the patio with some friends for the afternoon enjoying great food, great friends and of course some refreshing cocktails. There are so many patios in this city, Toronto has the most bars/restaurants/c and clubs per capita – so it makes it a little hard to find the right patio to hit. I have been a fan of many patios which I make them my go to place over the summer, but I am trying to venture out and explore new places to enjoy with friends.
I have composed a list of my favorite “GO TO PATIOS” along with some new ones I have tried or would like to try! And please if you have a patio that you love and would recommend please let me know!!
1. Always good for a Drink and some Lobster Spoons after shopping in Yorkville – ONE Restaurant
2. Great for a fresh cocktail and very delicious appetizers and meals – BYMARK Restaurant
3. Blowfish on King – if you are a fan for sushi then this patio is for you
4. Czehoski – in a hip neighborhood this place is great for a place to stop by after you have finished your shopping in vintage stores. Queen st w is a great place to hang out and lots to do all day long – well into the dinner time.
5. Hue’s Kitchen
6. Thompson Hotel Roof Top – Great view of the whole city with a roof top pool and a bar with a full restaurant that you can chill out with your feet in the pool and nibble on some appetizers.
7. Mill Street Beer Hall – located in the Distillery District
8. Rock Lobster ( still not opened) but if your a fan of the one on Ossington and Queen: then you are going to love this one, it is the same but with a great large outside patio!!
9. For Brunch: School Bakery and Café – great for a mid lunch brunch with some girlfriends to discuss the stressful week!
10. Sugo Patio – Italian Food with a great Patio
11. Park Hyatt Roof Lounge – excellent view of the city!!
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER