If you are anything like I am, you love your food. I think there is nothing more satisfying then a great dinner, or lunch! I have taken a liking to more and more different types of food. I have always had a love for seafood – but now my obsession with seafood has gone in other directions – sushi is now what I crave at all times. When I cant get sushi however, there are many other choices I go for. I am always trying to find new restaurants to check out, so I am sure you are too!
Here is a list of my favorite restaurants, from Toronto to Los Angeles.
1. KATSUYA – All you need in life is a BAKED HAND CRAB ROLL. Located in Los Angeles and now in Miami at the SLS hotel, this sushi restaurant is hands down the best!
2. BYMARK – Located in Toronto, this restaurant is great for an afternoon with a friend or a dinner with a group of people for a birthday. The menu has everything from burrata and tomatoes to my absolute favorite – LOBSTER POUTINE and LOBSTER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH.
3. THE KEG – I know its well known and everything in Canada knows about it, so that’s why you must agree that The Keg is delicious.
4. BLOWFISH – Another sushi restaurant, but located in Toronto, this sushi place has one the most unique rolls ever, its called the EBI SHOOTER, it has a giant shrimp, mango, pineapple, and some other secret ingredients all wrapped up in soy paper.
5. THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY – My friend opened this fish store a year ago, and now I ask myself how I lived without the LOBSTER ROLL, that is only offered on Wednesday’s. If you walk past there (King and Portland) on another day of the week, do not worry, everything on the menu is great. The salmon sandwich is my second favorite, so make sure you check it out!